Saturday, February 25, 2006

a piece of heaven

well, after handing my surveying stuff, I decided that I had to go for a walk to remove the kinks in my joints. We were graced by a warm and sunny day since ages, so together with my parents, we left for il-Pwales ... and boy is that amazing!! the area is full of archaeology... but not just that, it is also beautiful in that even though you're a few metres away from the buzz of life, you feel as if you're very close to heaven. well ok, apart from the terrible stench of sewer when you get to the Limbordin area!!
As they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I'll let you judge the beauty of the area ... so I'm posting some pictures of the area, and I'll be posting some more soon on my space ... hope you'll like it







No comments:

Post a Comment