Tuesday, March 28, 2006

... the viscous circle

I noticed that it's been a long while since I last wrote anything here. mainly because I was 'busy' planning my weekends and recuperating the lost hours of sleep. It's almost a month now since this viscous circle has started.

All this thanks to James!! ... if it wasn't for the great b'day bash he organised for Andrea I would still be glad to spend my weekends relaxed at home. Now my mobile credit is so volatile that I'm always hearing that irritating voice saying "your account balance is 0 liri and so-and-so cents", since we're always messaging to meet up, or having a follow-up of the weekend. And what about msn!!... i'm always up till 2am chatting with everyone, complaining that I won't manage to get up in the morning, but nevertheless i'm always the last one to leave!

Consequently my scoliosis is getting worse, i'm afraid i'll be getting a hunch on my back, and my knees and arms are killing me since they are always bent!

As you might already have guessed, the action plan hasn't quite succeeded. I have applied for those part-time courses but I haven't taken on exercising and those driving lessons yet. Come to think of it, it sounds like a contradiction ~ exercise and driving! However I need both... well, okay, the exercising is more crucial than the driving.

neway.... I would like to say thanks to all who made this month a memorable one... now that you're going to etna I'm gonna miss you (not kidding)... hopefully your absence will be an incentive for me to start studying... but knowing me, I sincerely doubt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment