Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Carrie Bradshaw actually knows that books exist?!! :o woooow!!!

Carrie Bradshaw knows that library exist?!!! And has even heard about the likes of Keat and Voltaire?!! I'm impressed!!!


Sorry, this might sound daft, but I finally got to watch Sex and the City (the movie), and I could not contain my astonishment that the character of Carrie actually had some knowledge of literature!! Throughout all the series, I always thought that this character was quite crass but it seems that I was wrong ... or someone decided that in this final appearance of Carrie Bradshaw she had to improve herself (as far as I remember there never was an episode where Carrie went to the library, or is seen reading anything except for the fashion magazines!!) ... and that's why I always cringed when she would say that she is a writer!!

Anyway, I'll stop here with this pointless blog, and get back to work ... it seems that finally some emails did trickle in!

No comments:

Post a Comment