Monday, March 23, 2009

wishing that there is a Ctrl+Z option in real life


I don't want to dwell on what has happened today as it's still too raw. Just wanted to let you know that I've had my driving license test today ... I've managed to pass through Hamrun and B'Kara, I've managed to keep within the speed limit, I didn't do any stupid things especially round the roundabout, I managed to switch off the car when I was the lights and switch it on again without any problems and without missing any of the steps, and there I was ... sooooooooooooooooooooo close to the finishing line, less than 1 minute again, and viola'!!! A pedestrian choses to cross the road on the zebra cross just as I'm moving off and BAM!!! Test failed!!!!

So close and yet so far ... as the Maltese saying goes: "fl-ahhar tal-mazzita sibt iz-zbiba". Right now I'm really really really wishing that there is a Ctrl+Z option in real life!


I'm off to mull and continue with my sulking ... hope that you're having a better day than mine ...

No comments:

Post a Comment