Friday, June 08, 2007

6hrs to go ....

It's 04:04 in the morning, and I'm still up and about in this unsaintly hour!! In 6.30hrs I have my first final, and I feel as if I know nothing at all!! :( I'm not still awake because I'm panic stricken, I've passed that phase many hours ago, but I have heartburn (guess that meat pie wasn't such a good idea after all :/), and I feel that I should try to cram in as much information as possible once I can. I feel that I have to be reallyyyyy lucky to pass this exam. I can't remember any dates, or names. I only have a vague idea of things ... so much for spending all those days stuck to my desk studying. Well, I guess we'll have to see in a few hours time. I just hope that I'll at least garner 45marks, that way I won't have to worry about a resit ... at least for this exam!!!

Well I'm off to peruse the rest of the past papers and try to work out some of the answers. And then I'll surely be looking forward to 14:00 to have a good rest, maybe even give up the driving lesson.

(as for the picture below, I couldn't find anything close enough to how I feel right now, there are no pictures of people banging their heads against their desks or screaming their head off against a pillow ... or maybe they haven't reached the state I'm in!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment