Saturday, June 30, 2007

updates ....

Some time has passed since my last post. Since then I've finished my finals and already have four end of semester exam results out :) I got some unexpected marks, I thought I would barely pass both the Riverine Civilisations and Ancient Israel credits, but on the contrary, I did quite well :) I also got an A for my Documentation and Illustration Techniques credit :) I'm really proud of myself for that. Click below to check them out :)



Another section of the credit required that we take several photos to depict archaeological artifacts or sites. In due course I will upload some of the ones that were handed in.

Now I just have to wait for the results of my finals ... I really do hope that I've done well in those as well *fingers crossed*

Excavations have started, and the first week has already passed, another week to go and the second season of excavations at Zejtun will be over :/ But there is always the third season at Ghar ix-Xih awaiting :) I will be uploading the excavation photos shortly on esnips as well, so if you're interested keep an eye on this blog :) But for now you can check out last year's excavations at Zejtun:



I guess that's all for now :D
Take care and enjoy your summer

No comments:

Post a Comment