Saturday, January 12, 2008

ahaaa ... it has resurfaced once again!!

... remember my post (the mind is a beautiful, frustrating thing) saying that my mind decides to become creative when I have to study? Well this time it took quite a while before it decided which way it wanted to go. To be quite honest I thought that finally it has realised that it has to sustain this creative streak after exams or assignments are over if it wants anything concrete to happen. But it has waited till the very few hours before my exam tomorrow morning. Now it's the time for scrapbooking and card-making. I actually had considering starting such a hobby, but considering that I currently have no time whatsoever on my hands, I had put it on hold till June. But when creative ideas would have been welcome, barely anything would crop up. But now that I have to concentrate I keep on getting these bright ideas which keep distracting me from the already insufferably boring topic. As always I'm putting to paper all the ideas that surface. Hopefully one day I have the time needed to peruse my notebook, and actually give life to all my ideas.

Sorry I'm back on this topic, but it fascinates me, more than words can say. Anyway, I'm off to get some more studying done ... hope I'll manage to at least pass the damn exam tomorrow!!

PS: I know that one should not start sentences with 'But', so I apologise for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment