Thursday, January 03, 2008

yeah ... still alive ... kinda ...

I honestly promise that I will write again!! I know it's been too long ... but if I'm not inspired, I cannot write a single sentence without editing it a million times and then finally deciding on deleting it, or leave it for some other time.

In a nutshell, right now I do not have a life ... the past couple of months I have been waking up at 05:30, leaving my house at around 06:30/07:00(hey!! I have to lounge a bit in my bed!!), to get to STC(hopefully making it by 08:55); spend 6 (mind-numbing) hours there, and then heading straight to work for the next 8hours. I finish around 23:00/23:30, and head home and straight to bed. So as you can see I have nooo life whatsoever at the moment.

Now that the holidays have come, I've caught a cold, so the hours I'm off work, I'm spending them lounging in bed, trying to sleep off the blocked/runny nose and forget about the upcoming exams and the assignment I have to hand in soon. arrrghhhhh bugger!!

Anyway, I don't want to start nagging all over again ... just wanted to say hi and that I'm still alive (sorta) and that I will be back in 2008 to nag :D

I also have to give you some updates about the year that has just passed us by aaaand so on. So this is a promise/resolution, that I'll try to be more faithful to this blog during this year :)

Have a nice one! and happy new year!!! (no this year I didn't have time/energy/inspiration to come up with a nice pic to say happy new year)

1 comment: