Friday, August 11, 2006

as nella puts it: Can't wait for batman day!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaarghhh!! How I hate the University of Malta!!! What's the use of having a secretary if she does not know how to do anything and asks the factotum, who in return asks fellow students to contact you? And what is the use of filling all those forms, and the CSC developing the esims, if the bloody secretary has to phone you up (by using the method above mentioned) just to obtain your freeaakin' email address?!?!?!!!! It's honestly getting on my nerves - I really would like to know how these bunch of dimwits get employed... then again maybe it's for a purpose - to train us students when dealing with government employees, such as the fellow at the ID Cards, I mentioned last time.

I was going through the pics from London, and found the one's of my brother's graduation. Even when I see the pictures my heart swells with pride :) So now I'm trying to think positive - within 15months I will be like him; as my friend puts it - parading around in batman's clothes. In between studing for the finals, practising some of my hobbies and spending my time with my buddies, time should pass relatively quickly. And then come June, I'll say farewell to all, pack my rucksack and go anywhere away from this island for at least a month - and try to detoxify my memory of the anything-but-professional secretaries, lost-in-space lecturers and highly irritating fellow students.



Ps: I'm not a grumpy person, even though some of the blogs render that idea. But I like to exercise my right of complaining about the stupid things that I meet in everyday life - too much pressure can crack the shell.
I apologize if I'm giving the wrong impression of myself and irritating the crap out of you

No comments:

Post a Comment