Thursday, August 31, 2006

...a failed attempt to 'warm-up' me mind

umm.... actually I don't know what to write, it's not that there isn't anything to rant on about, but I don't feel like it ...it's just the need to do something instead of writing assignments. I should be happy because I've managed to stay up all night (without dozing off) to go over the books and articles I will be using as references, and somehow I've managed to break past the barrier of the weirdly constructed sentences and paragraphs heavily laden with hidden meanings. Yep, you've read right ... I've managed to do that quite well (well, at least I'm convinced I have managed). Oh Lord, come to think of it, I have written far too many 'I've managed' in the above sentences :/ Well I guess I can call that my writers block, aka bullshit-your-way-to-get-good-grades-strategy.

weell, I guess I'm off to have a nap, and then maybe I'll have enough energy (otherwise I'll get it from the coffee) to make myself write something coherent from the anything-but-coherent sources.

ps: apologies for repeating the same words over and over again ..... guess my mind has decided to go on the summer shutdown, or it's just one of the may university side effects - constipated mind

No comments:

Post a Comment