Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blogthing

ooohhhh gosh!!! almost 5months have passed since my last real blog.... how shameful of me. However during these months I've not been in the mood of writing anything... i guess doing assignments and studying for exams have taken the toll on me, and reduced my 'employing my mind limit' to zero.
today I was browsing the internet and I found this website ... and so just to pass some time and to forget about the shitty weather out there, I did some tests... below you can see a couple of results




You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish


You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.

Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.

You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.

You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.






You Are 44% Lady



You're part lady, part modern woman.

Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly.






You are 93% Sagittarius








Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC



"Back in black, I hit the sack,

I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"



Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.

But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!



Click here to get your own blogthing

No comments:

Post a Comment