Tuesday, August 08, 2006

the eyes, the smiles, the glances ~ for the person who inspires such words

I'm no poet, but I've written this on impulse and felt like posting this. I hope that the person for whom it's intended enjoys it. Love you sweet ;)


Do you remember the eyes, the smiles,
the glances?
The hours spent in each others company,
waiting,
trying to find an ounce of courage to slightly open the gateways behind which our emotions eagerly waited?

And then, when you said those words,
the dams broke,
flooding our souls with these sweet feelings.
And all the ifs and buts,
all the how and whys,
vanished in thin air.

And now the stolen glances became lingering,
and the shy smile became radiant,
making the eyes sparkle with such splendor as if there is a wild fire within.

Ours is a meeting of hearts,
a meeting of souls,
a slow beautiful waltz,
and as the gown turns around, fairy dust seems to escape from it
and it floats in the air around us,
like a wind blown scarf,
adding luster to our otherwise dull lives.





The above picture is "Le Champ de marguerites" (Field of Daisies) by Claude Theberge, one of my favourite artists

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog interesting, but I'm not sure why... maybe because I'm a day dreamer like you, or I tend to search for a way out of my reality every now and then (blogging is safe and secure, unlike other stuff...). Keep me blogged please :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you nice comments ;) I'm glad that someone does actually read my blog! hehe
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete